By continuing to browse on www.loretomutua.com, you give LORETO MUTUA, M.P.S your consent for installing cookies on your device.
What cookies are?
Cookies are small information files that are sent and stored on your device (personal computer, mobile phone, tablet or connected TV) from when you access the Webpage www.loretomutua.com. These cookies make it easier to use the Webpage and enable us to provide a better service.
The Webpage www.loretomutua.com uses both first-party and third-party cookies to help us improve the quality of the Webpage as they let us compare, log, track and understand how our users browse the Webpage. We can identify what users do and don’t find useful, which lets us improve the browsing experience.
The cookies used by this Webpage will not harm your device. They are only used to improve the services offered. Some of the cookies are necessary for the page to work correctly (technical and personalisation cookies) and others improve the performance and user experience (analytics, advertising and behavioural advertising cookies)
The Webpage uses session, temporary and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data when you access the Webpage and expire when you close your browser. Permanent cookies store data on your device so they can be accessed and used across multiple sessions. These cookies expire from anywhere between two months and two years.
How can you disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device via the configuration options of your web browser. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may stop working. How to disable cookies depends on your browser. But you can normally do it via the Tools or Settings menu. You will also find instructions in your browser’s Help menu. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on the Webpage by configuring your browser. Click on the links below for how to do this with the following popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Types of cookies
Depending on the purpose of the data obtained by the cookies, the Webpage may use:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow you to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the options of the services you find there. For instance, they are used for monitoring web traffic and data communication, identifying the session, and providing access to restricted areas.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow you to access the service and have some general characteristics predefined based on criteria found in your terminal, such as language and browser type.
- Analytics cookies: These allow you to access the service and have some general characteristics predefined based on criteria found in your terminal, such as language and browser type.
- Advertising cookies:These allow managing, in the most effective manner possible, advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained via the continual monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows creating a specific profile for displaying targeted advertising based on this profile. The user can unsubscribe in the use of their behaviour data by visiting IAB Spain. However you will continue to receive other generic advertising.
|Cookies||Pourpose||Opt – out|
|Technical cookies||To ensure proper browsing of the Webpage and its content and allow identifying user sessions and protecting their use.||N/A|
|Personalisation Cookies||To improve the user experience by storing customised variables such as language and other browsing preferences.||N/A|