You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device via the configuration options of your web browser. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may stop working. How to disable cookies depends on your browser. But you can normally do it via the Tools or Settings menu. You will also find instructions in your browser's Help menu. You may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on the Webpage by configuring your browser. Click on the links below for how to do this with the following popular browsers:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
Depending on the purpose of the data obtained by the cookies, the Webpage may use:
• Technical cookies. These cookies allow you to browse a webpage, platform or application and use the options of the services you find there. For instance, they are used for monitoring web traffic and data communication, identifying the session, and providing access to restricted areas.
• Personalisation cookies. These allow you to access the service and have some general characteristics predefined based on criteria found in your terminal, such as language and browser type.
• Analytics cookies. These allow you to access the service and have some general characteristics predefined based on criteria found in your terminal, such as language and browser type.
• Advertising cookies. These allow managing, in the most effective manner possible, advertising spaces.
• Behavioural advertising cookies. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained via the continual monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows creating a specific profile for displaying targeted advertising based on this profile. The user can unsubscribe in the use of their behaviour data by visiting IAB Spain. However you will continue to receive other generic advertising.
The Webpage currently uses the following types of cookies: